[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: OutOfMemoryError: OracleConnection.pingDatabase

djr667 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 03:24:11 EST 2006

I have had problems with this particular Web-App page before. It used to cause 'CompilerThread' errors in the JVM (causing the JVM to exit) before I rearranged the EJB loading order. I cannot find my original bulletin board post about the CompilerThread issue (do JBoss purge old posts?).

My feeling is that we are pushing EJB/Java/??? too hard. It does not set a good impression when this is our first sizeable EJB project, and I cannot say that it is particularly complex.

Dave

P.S. Server spec:
Windows 2000 (5GB RAM, 4 CPU)
JBoss 4.0.4.GA - EJB3 configuration installed

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990370#3990370

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990370