[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: No subprocessId in Node with subprocess

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 03:25:01 EST 2006

Hi Jainner,

I thought about that as well - and it would make sense, but I'm doing that already.
I'm using the ant deploy task:

  | <target name="deploy-process-definition">
  |  <taskdef name="deploypar" classpathref="ant.classpath" classname="org.jbpm.ant.DeployProcessTask">
  |  </taskdef>
  |  <deploypar cfg="resources/hibernate_ant.cfg.xml">
  |   <fileset id="processDefinition" dir="resources/processDefinition">
  |     <include name="subProcess.par" /> <!--  is referenced by the later -->
  |     <include name="superProcess.par" />
  |   </fileset>
  |  </deploypar>
  | </target>

Additionally I was using Seam build-in process deployment mechanism, but it lead to the same issues.

Is there a better way of deploying process descriptions without using ant?

Regards, Kurt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990371#3990371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990371