[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - custom JSF component with facelets

dgallego do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 3 13:36:25 EST 2006

Hi, all!

I am trying to run my JSF custom component with facelets. Is it necessary to reference de XX.taglib.xml from web.xml with this code?:

  | <context-param>
  |    <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
  |    <param-value>XX.taglib.xml</param-value>
  | </context-param>

because JBoss Seam doesn't need this context-param (Tomahawk yes). How can I avoid this parameter?. I have been looking the JBoss Seam UI source code, and seam.taglib.xml is located at META-INF.
If I put my XX.taglib.xml there, my tag isn't executed, but rendered as plain text.

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990820#3990820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990820