[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP consumer

jboss_ms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 01:25:09 EST 2006

I am using jboss portal 2.6.

If I am accessing a remotable portlet which is running within the same domain( without  the proxy), I am not able to create an instance of it from the admin page?

My question is

1)if I make a portlet as a remotable( portlet.xml) , does it become a WSRP Producer. So does it implement the 4 interfaces and we need not write any code to make it a WSRP producer. I am not able to understand how jboss portal supports WSRP from the documentation provided.

2) Is it only the admin can create an instance and become a WSRP consumer? What is the role of other users with respect to WSRP....

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help.

regards,
M.S

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991875#3991875