[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How many EntityManagers and SFSBs in a web app?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 13:05:54 EST 2006

Thanks for the info on that.  I didn't realize.  Hmm.  I guess I could take away all these collections that I'm using, and instead use beans to do queries.  Eager fetching is out of the question because there might be thousands of entities in certain collections, each with its own entities.

This is frustrating.  I would really like to just have an EntityManager that I can use and not worry about this stuff.  I'll look for that thread.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992023#3992023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992023