[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: HowTo Link LDAP-Group with Roles?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 05:23:32 EST 2006

I am not good at this, but the link that i mentioned in my earlier posts mentions that you can specify additional modules properties which includes the rolesCtxDN (i guess, that's what you are looking for). Here's an extract from the same:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992209#3992209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992209