[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Variable creation with jPDL

leobaz2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 14:39:31 EST 2006

I did, I don't see any straight answer to my question.

The  tag with variables maps variables from process to task instances, but it doesn't create new variables.  The variables have to be already defined in the process.  I need a way to "create" process variables without calling:

void ContextInstance.setVariable(String variableName, Object value);
void ContextInstance.setVariable(String variableName, Object value, Token token);

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992883#3992883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992883