[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How many EntityManagers and SFSBs in a web app?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 14:40:22 EST 2006

And now I'm getting it to work.

I followed all the instructions in Chap. 9 and switched from using the @PersistenceContext annotation to just using @In and injecting the SMPC.  At the same time I'm ripping out all the Tomahawk stuff, to be replaced with Icefaces at some future date.

It seems to be working.  I'll see if I get any dreaded LIEs, but it seems like I shouldn't.  I'm also getting a better hang of how components are managed in the various scopes, so I'm able to @In and @Out and get expected results.

One more question: If I specify a bean as @Stateful but I don't specify a scope, is the natural scope the conversation, or the session?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992884#3992884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992884