[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Sun Creator and JBoss

nick.powers@att.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 11:05:07 EST 2006

I downloaded and installed NetBeans and I like it very much.  It seems to have all the same functionality, but with some of the same fuss.  I am still having the same issues with the JSF jars not being compatible with JBoss 4.0.5-GA.  Following the same instructions, regarding the JSF Jars, I am able to get it to work.

I'll mess with it more and perhaps add or change the guide.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993446#3993446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993446