[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss failed JNDI lookup without any error

horunkoya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 11:09:15 EST 2006

Hello Everyone,

I believe someone must have come across this problem before. Basically I have just migrated my stateful session bean from OC4J to JBoss and managed to sort out the initial teething problems. In essence, it looks as if I am now faced with a problem that i cannot comprehend. in short whenever my code attempts a JNDI lookup on my bean, nothing seems to be happening and to prove that it is going beyond the section where it should be picking up the bean, I have added a log code to my code and this does not get printed out. Please Help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993447#3993447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993447