[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - how to get username of logged in user

lorandsm_ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 03:20:35 EST 2006

Hello,

I use authentication in my application this way:

  | Hashtable props = new Hashtable();
  |
  | props.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  | props.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, user);
  | props.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, password);
  | props.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jboss.security.jndi.JndiLoginInitialContextFactory");
  | props.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://" + readingPropertiesForConnection() + ":" + "1099");
  |
  | Context ctx = new InitialContext(props);
  |
  | dispecerat = (DispeceratEntityManager) ctx.lookup("capitol/DispeceratEntityManagerBean/remote");

and define the users and roles in the user.properties and roles.properties property files. What I want is to log user actions on the server which is running jboss. So in the business methods of my session bean I want to find out what user is requesting the operation to log the user requesting the operation. How could I do this? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994140#3994140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994140