[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - read in packaged properties file

siddharthags do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 01:32:36 EST 2006

looking at previous posts I see this has been posted without much help. so I am trying my luck here again.. I have an existing class that reads in a props file packaged as org/foo/syprops.properties as

ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream("org/foo/syprops.properties");

as expected and stated in the JBoss admin guide this returns the inputstream as null even though this works on other server configurations such as websphere and SJS. I am open to trying to change this to something that can universally work for example have tried putting the jar containing the properties in the CLASSPATH etc. does not seem to help.

Any pointers?

TIA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995217#3995217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995217