[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation timeout and pageflow

kevin.genie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 01:57:42 EST 2006

Thanks for the reply, Gavin.

>>Are you sure there are two conversations? Do you see two different conversation ids

   Yes, the converstation ids are different.

>>If so, are you sure that one is not a nested conversation of the other.

    I have not used nested = true at the Begin annotation.

>>you'll probably have to use your debugger to solve this one, its hard for me to tell whats going on from here.

  I will do that. I will also try to create a test case with the registration example.

 Is there any way by which I can specify a popup also as part of the pageflow ?

Thanx

Kevin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995218#3995218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995218