[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: inconsistent exception handling in hibernate validation

amitka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 23 17:45:21 EST 2006

I just saw that when it is not an entity creation but rather it is an update on an existing entity, I'm consistently getting the InvalidStateException inside a PersistenceException which is inside a JBossRollba... which is inside a RuntimeException.

This is very inconvenient. Is it possible to force the InvalidStateException to be thrown unwrapped from within the EJB? (aside from the EJBException wrap which can be avoided by the specification defined <application-exception> mark on InvalidStateException, as shown in my previous post).

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996062#3996062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996062