[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment order of dependent process definitions

sgodden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 11:20:28 EDT 2006

Let's just take a step back here, and establish how it *does* work.

When I deploy process PD1 that refers to PD2, it searches the database, finds the latest version of PD2, and hard-links to that version at deployment time.

All process instances created from PD1 will link to the version of PD2 found when PD1 was deployed, regardless of how many times PD2 is updated.

Is that right?

So if I update PD2 and redeploy it, I need to re-upload PD1 to have jBPM link it to the latest PD2?

I'm not saying whether that is good or bad - can you just confirm or deny that is how it works?

I will look for the other thread now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957036#3957036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957036