[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Can any one give me a complete and valid example of CMP bean

pxpwxj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 11:45:07 EDT 2006

Really,I am not new in java.But EJB especially CMP bean is very complex for me.I read a example in MyEclipse's web site.But i can not learn somthing useful from it.I do need a complete example to tell me how to write CMP BEAN,I hope this bean explain how to handle relationship between two database table ,and tell me some basic rule for write ejbquery
 statement to manipulate multi tables through one EJB.

I know here are many enthusiastic jboss and ejb master,can you direct me or give me sourcecode or give me a good link to get some helpful information ?

thanks very much

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957395#3957395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957395