[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectBooleanCheckbox with a dataTable

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 11:46:25 EDT 2006

Okay,

After spending some hours, I figured out that changing the following line in the facelets code:

  | <h:selectBooleanCheckbox value="#{accountSelection[account]}"/>

to:

  | <h:selectBooleanCheckbox value="#{userManager.accountSelection[account]}"/>

made things work, submitting the form really call the action within the 'commandButton' component.

I just wonder what's wrong, as I said, I declared the 'accountSelection' variable within the 'userManager' EJB3 as:

  | @Out(required=false)
  | private Map<Account, Boolean> accountSelection;

I didnt encapsulate it as seems like it's not required for Outjected vars,

So what's wrong? I'm almost sure the field is not outjected at all, this is the only difference between using the variable as outjected by SEAM and using it as a bean property.

How can I check if it's outjected at all? or maybe is it something else?

Thanks a lot,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957396#3957396

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957396