[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Interceptors not fired on methods called from within bea

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 04:33:20 EDT 2006

1) You can deploy it inside the ear file, please see the docs/examples/aspect-framework/injboss example that comes with the jboss aop distribution for afew examples of packaging. The aspects will however get deployed to global scope and apply to any applications which mach the pointcuts. If you want them to apply just to that ear, you will need to scope the ear classloader (This only works with aop 1.5.0.GA onwards in jboss 4)

2) Within a .aop file it must be in META-INF/jboss-aop.xml file. Outside a .aop file it must just have the -aop.xml extension

3) If you want you can send me the code and I will see with Bill Burke about including it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957653#3957653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957653