[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException --- from createMBean

TheThirdEye do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 04:39:58 EDT 2006

Its an ear package placed in the deploy directory $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy .

Do you reckon the problem is associated with the class not being in the LoaderRepository?

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.pack.mockMsg
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedLoaderRepository3.loadClass(UnifiedLoaderRepository3.java:593)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:1192)

Do I have to do anything else to prompt JBoss to load the class in the LoaderRepository or is placing the ear file in the deploy directory enough signal for JBoss to load the class in the repository?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957655#3957655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957655