[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam reverse engineering tool

gcowsar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 17:29:33 EDT 2006

OK, it turns out the the "Import:From File System" step as illustrated in the movie doesn't work. I had to use:

"Properties:Java Build Path:Libraries:Add External Jar"

for all of the libraries and the build errors (related to libraries) disappeared.

I have a new problem now, that has an easy workaround. The code generator is generating com.example.mydatabase as the package name but it is putting the files in src.com.example.mydatabase. So I can edit the package line in each file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957898#3957898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957898