[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How to make my service wait for port 1099 to come up?

yantriki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 17:29:53 EDT 2006

I have the following dependencies in the jboss-service.xml file.

  | 	<depends>jboss:service=Naming</depends>
  | 	<depends>jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depends>
  | 	<depends>jboss:service=invoker,type=http,target=Naming</depends>

but the service, where I am registering an object in the naming service fails to start during boot because it's start lifecycle method is getting called even before the port 1099 is created.
Appreciate any insight.
Regards
Vivek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957899#3957899