[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Creating new sessionID in the browser after application

dzhao00 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 17:42:20 EDT 2006

A colleague of mine was looking for a quick solution to get a new sessionId when he upgraded the app server from jboss 3.2.5 to jboss 4.0.3sp1, because in his code he already used the sessionId and refactoring is not a good option for him now.  We searched on the web including this forum and didn't find any clue. The subject of this thread is on top of the search results. I just want to post the way to do it for those people who does need a new sessionId. If you only need to invalidate the session, and don't care about the sessionId, fine, ignore my post. I don't want to waste my time argue with you whether I should post it here or not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957903#3957903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957903