[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax¤JSF with Seam

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 17:42:46 EDT 2006

I got a feedback from the Ajax4jsf developer as follows for the exception when using Ajax4jsf + Seam, maybe it is helpful for Seam integration with Ajax4jsf in future:
anonymous wrote : Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:29:56 +0400
  | From: Alexander Smirnov <asmirnov at exadel.com>
  | Subject: Cannot run ajax4jsf on Seam
  |

  | It's problem from JBOSS ClassLoader configuration - see
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoadingOverview .
  | We use apache commons-degetester for got web application configuration
  | details,  and this message mean that class for store filter
  | configuration can't be loaded by degitester. See Jboss wiki for possible
  | workaroutd, I thing that You must turn web-app classloading from
  | JBOSS-specific to JEE spec - see jboss-service.xml for embedded tomcat.
  | I will be made sample application and provide detail instructions.

The exception which I got is reposted again as below:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.ajax4jsf.framework.util.config.FilterBean
  | at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:212)
  | at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassImpl(RepositoryClassLoader.java:511)
  | at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass(RepositoryClassLoader.java:405)
  | at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
  | at org.apache.commons.digester.ObjectCreateRule.begin(ObjectCreateRule.java :204)
Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957904#3957904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957904