[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Problem using FileCacheLoader

bruce_zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 17:44:15 EDT 2006

Hi, I got a 50% performance gain after I upgrade to version 1.4 even still using FileCacheLoader. (That was 100-300 ms per write, still slow though)

After I switched to JDBM cache loader, I felt that is what I am looking for: the average writing time reduced to  20-30ms and kept stable when I dumped more data.

Two more questions remain:

- Do I need JDBM project license if I want to use JdbmCacheLoader in production ?

- I simply replaced  the FileCacheLoader with JdbmCacheLoader in the above config file. With the above setting, should it auto-preload all data under "/test" Node when cache.startService() get called as in my testing problem ? How do I know because it seems not doing that way.

Thanks a lot!
-Bruce

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957905#3957905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957905