[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Getting XAException while logging in to portal as admin

kslm23 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 23:01:48 EDT 2006

I just tried installing
JBoss Portal + JBoss AS  2.2.1-SP2  Production 	57.8 MB  2006-06-24

on my home computer and got exactly the same problem as before - Internet Explorer throwing HTTP 400 error.
Here are the steps i went thru: downloaded a bundle. Unzipped it. Renamed the folder to "jboss-4.0.4", then went to bin directory and ran "run.bat". Then went to http://localhost:8080/portal, clicked standard login and then put "admin/admin"
No errors trying to start jboss or after i clicked "login". This is the URL i am seeing after i click "login" http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/j_security_check%>
and HTTP 400 error.
This is the URL i get on Mozillla.
http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/j_security_check%%3E  and no error displayed on the page, just blank page.

I think there must be something to it since i didn't set up anything special, just downloaded and ran. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thank you![/img]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958244#3958244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958244