[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION table not found

abdielj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 15 07:49:53 EDT 2006

hi,

First of all thanks for your help.
The schema was automatically created. I used the JBPM Starter's Kit. I checked the DB Administrator and there are no typos in the table name. I'm also using the Eclipse JBPM IDE Bundle which has a plug-in that automatically creates a JBPM Project, but i noticed that the generated folder with the needed dependencies is missing the hibernate3.jar so I added manually to the project in another folder. I don't know if that may be the problem.

Another thing is that the problem is with all accesses to the database, because i tried to obtain the list of tasks for a user with

  | List taskList = jbpmContext.getTaskList("ernie");

and got the same error for the JBPM_TASKINSTANCE table.

Also when I try to run the project I get the following warning

  | WARN  EhCacheProvider : Could not find configuration

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958263#3958263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958263