[jboss-user] [The Lizzard's corner] - Hibernate Forum - Register not working

Jim_Cross do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 15 09:08:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

I know this is the JBoss forum...but figured there must be a few people on here using the Hibernate forum as well.
Just tried to register on the Hibernate forum but got a message saying the e-mailer failed. It seems my account was created but is inactive, and the system can't send the activation e-mail.
I'd be grateful if someone could post this on the Hibernate forum, as I can't find any way to contact the administrator.

Thanks,

Jim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958264#3958264

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958264