[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problems using jbpm 3.1 with jboss 4.0.0

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 06:24:39 EDT 2006

Hi,

I also stumbled on this problem and did find it interesting enough to share.  It seems to be correlated with the use of commons-fileupload jar.

The starters kit is using commons-fileupload-1.0 jar.  When trying to use commons-fileupload-1.1.1 jar you will get the exception "the request was rejected because no multipart boundary was found".

The reason here is that at deployment (using the gpd designer tool) the content type is filled in as 'multipart/form-data, boundary=AaB03x'.   This will be correctly parsed by the 1.0 jar but not by the 1.1.1 jar.  You need to convert it to 'multipart/form-data; boundary=AaB03x' in order to make it work with the 1.1.1 stuff (or stick with the 1.0 jar if you choose to do so...).

As for as I can see according to RFC1341 the 1.1.1 version of the jar is doing the right thing, so this is actually a bug in the designer when calling the upload servlet.

Olivier.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958426#3958426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958426