[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: From JIRA Issue to Patch on Production System
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 08:43:10 EDT 2006
the second approach seems to work when using the --bootdir=dir option of run.sh instead of --patchdir.
Here is what I did for testing purposes:
1) Added extra log-Statements to org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl
2) Compiled that file with the Jar-Files of the jbossInstallDir/lib directory on the classpath
3) Put the compiled ServerImpl.class in a jar-File, say a.jar
4) Run the server with --bootdir=myDir where myDir contained a.jar
5) Received the log statements on the console
But I'm not yet sure exactly when to use --bootdir and when to use --patchdir. Can someone please shed some light on this?
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958449#3958449
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958449
More information about the jboss-user