[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Quartz Job scheduling

wconroy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 15:39:22 EDT 2006

I am upgrading to 4.0.4.GA and I am having trouble with some quartz stuff.  On the old version of JBoss, I deployed the quartz mbean (org.quartz.ee.jmx.jboss.QuartzService) myself and had an xml initializer file that I listed my jobs in.

When I deploy now on 4.0.4.GA, I dont see my jobs being deployed (probably since the scheduler starts with different properties).  How can I configure quartz in 4.0.4.GA so that it will read my initialization file?

Also, what jndi name does the quartz service bind to and where is that configured.  Maybe I am dense, but I cant seem to find it.

Thanks,

Bo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958585#3958585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958585