[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Assigning task instances to logical group

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 15:48:32 EDT 2006

Sorry, jboss installation was probably a to generic comment.

You can install the jbpm 3.1.1 starterkit, copy the jbpm dir in the server dir e.g. make it a jbpm3.2 remove the jbpm sar and war files and just copy over the jbpm sar, war etc from your 3.2 build to their respective directories (the dirs where you removed the other files)

The scripts for 3.2 will be adapted (I hope) do be able to do a clean local install to a clean jboss as 4.0x server (4.04 I think)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958588#3958588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958588