[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Security chptr says ejb-jar.xml. But EJB3 has no ejb-jar

Markus.Wahl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 04:52:30 EDT 2006

"Markus.Wahl" wrote : "j2ee_junkie" wrote : Since the SecurityDomain is a JBoss specific configuration, it does not go in the ejb-jar.xml.  I figured you would have known how to configure JBoss.  In this case, see the jboss.xml file and it's DTD for definitions.

  | but couldn't I declare the securitydomain in jboss-app.xml instead of jboss.xml?

there is an issue about using jboss-app.xml instead of jboss.xml: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-281
but the guy there got no answer to his question. using jboss-app.xml instead of each ejb-jar files jboss.xml to speficy a security domain would mean that all ejb beans use the same security domain (unless overriden), right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959046#3959046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959046