[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - EJB user registration Drop Down Boxes

jklanka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 06:33:23 EDT 2006

I am developing a J2EE based project. I have created the CMP bean call Accounts.

The projects patern like JSP pages communicate to a Dispatching Servlet  then the Servlet communicate with the Entity Beans.

I need a Select Your country  Drop Down ListBox when the New Account get register using the browser with a JSP page.

Do I need to Create a another CMP Bean for the Country Drop Down list to pull the data  with a Collection (I mean from  tb_countries table).

Are there any other way, Since there is Country List , Account Indutry List, Department List. Do I need to create seperate CMP Beans to bring this to the browser.

PLease help on this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959080#3959080

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959080