[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ConcurrentModificationException

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 06:35:13 EDT 2006

Martin-

I've started looking at this issue this morning.

I've run your latest (v3) test application against 4.0.4.GA and ejb3 and I'm not seeing any memory leaks or exceptions, when I test against the latest code base.

However in the last few weeks I have made quite a few changes in the way delivery is done so I may have inadvertently fixed your problem while I did that.

I shall also try this on a dual core machine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959081#3959081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959081