[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Maven2 and JBoss Seam DVD Store demo

tushardesai22 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 16:06:31 EDT 2006

I am trying to run the DVD Store example from my web-browser.
http://localhost:8080/seam-dvd

I am using Eclipse 3.12 + JBossIDE-200607141757-nightly-ALL +  jboss-seam-1.0.0.CR3, + jboss-4.0.4.GA

but I get the following error by Apache Tomcat/5.5.17 which is not even started. I am trying to run the dvde application through JBoss AS but not sure why I keep getting the error

HTTP Status 404 - /seam-dvd
type Status report
message /seam-dvd
description The requested resource (/seam-dvd) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.17

Please advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959311#3959311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959311