[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Problem accessing EJB unchecked method from a servlet (w

j2ee_junkie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 16:07:03 EDT 2006

Victor,

There are many options you can try.

1.) combine the "other" and "db_store" domains into one and use for webapp#1, webapp#2, and ejb.  Thus if a user is not authenticated by DBSLM, the URLM will.

2.) Use a run-as role with the servlet

3.) Use EJB3.0.  The ability to assign a security domain to a method of a bean is very usefull.  Then you could have two accessors, one for each security domain.

4.)etc, etc, etc...

I learned a long time ago, if I hit a brick wall trying to do something in JBoss, it is usually because it was the wrong way of doing it.

enjoy, cgriffith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959312#3959312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959312