[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - no ejbXXX method calls on rollback for a BMP bean

chris702 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 03:56:00 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have a question regarding the the ejbXXX method calls on rollback.

In our BMP ? Beans, resources (DB-Connection) are closed within ejbLoad, ejbStore or ejbPassivate methods.

If an rollback occurs due to an exception in a business method, none of the ejbXXX methods is called by the JBOSS container. Weblogic is calling ejbLoad and than ejbPassivate if a rollback occurs.

It seems that the JBOSS container is not returning a bean instance to pool in the rollback case. Is this true?

Is there a setting where I can changes the handling of the ejbXXX methods?

THX for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959460#3959460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959460