[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Web console failing

lfaggioli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 17:55:06 EDT 2006

Hi Brad,

3.2 and 3.1.2 are not the same thing: as a matter of fact 3.1.2 was released some days ago (and you can download it from the jboss site), whereas 3.2 is still alpha.

I did have myself doubts on where to get the 3.2 version, but anyway it should be (Ronald, correct me if I'm wrong) the HEAD of the jbpm.3 module under :pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.forge.jboss.com:/cvsroot/jbpm
...at least after running Ant the directories created during the build are named  "3.2.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT", which looks promising :-)

bye
luca

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959713#3959713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959713