[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - "pageflow has not yet started" when starting a pageflow

jasperbg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 18:37:39 EDT 2006

I have a pageflow with this as the first node:

<start-page name="displayJoinForm" view-id="/members/join.xhtml">
  | 	<redirect/>
  | 	<transition name="submitJoinForm" to="processJoin">
  | 		<action expression="#{join.process}"/>
  | 	</transition>
  | </start-page>

I link to it from the homepage of my site with this:

<s:link view="/members/join.xhtml" propagation="begin" pageflow="JoinFormPageFlow" value="Join Album"/>

(/members/join.xhtml is the join form)

The join form appears fine, but submitting it causes the exception "pageflow has not yet started".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959725#3959725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959725