[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Web console failing

lfaggioli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 18:52:21 EDT 2006

Hi Brad,

actually I haven't tried the 3.1.2 yet, mainly beacuse, I guess, most of the new features will be only available with 3.2, therefore I'm waiting for the 3.2

I could be wrong, but I guess the date pickers will be in the new version as well, along with all the new form features.

BTW Ronald, where can we get some examples regarding forms, like the one you posted some days ago, so we can start working with the alpha?

ciao
luca

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959728#3959728

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959728