[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Ability to choose from determined values

ccelgun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 18:53:10 EDT 2006

I am trying to make a JBoss jBPM application.While forming the process, i came across a problem.

All I want is to force program user to choose one of the determined values in a given list instead of asking program user to enter a text into a textbox.

In order to make it more clear, let me give an example.

Suppose that we have users that may request to go on holiday. Instead of asking the users to write down their reasons into a textbox <like "I need a break immeadiately" or "I just want it!!" or anything else...>
I want to determine some possible reasons <lets say "honeymoon","funeral","need a break"> and want the users to choose one of these.

It seemed easy to accomplish at first. But i couldn't find out how to do it.

A little help will be very nice at this point. Thanks..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959729#3959729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959729