[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - navigation portlet problem

jewhit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 10:20:48 EDT 2006

Howdy -

I am having trouble with the navigation portlet...  whenever i add new portlets to either my own portal instance or the default instance, i cannot get more than 3 of the navigation portlet tabs to display.  According to the startup log, the porlets properly register without fail.  If i remove a portlet that does show up on the "tabs," one of the other deployed portlets appears on the tab row.  Anyone run into this issue before?  i have even gone as far as to destroy the "data" folder, undeploy and redeploy the portlets.. nothing has helped.

I am running portal v2.4 RC 2 (windows bundle version)

Thanks in advance -
JW

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959902#3959902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959902