[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem Installing GPD Eclipse Plugin/Features

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 10:29:32 EDT 2006

Hello,
  Has anyone gotten the new build of GPD eclipse plugin 3.0.11 working with jBPM 3.1.2?

I have tried every combination that I know of, but it will not install atall.  I am on redhat fedora core 4.

Also what is the difference between the jbpm-gpd-feature, and the jbpm-gpd-site?  I saw somewhere that it was suggested to use the site, but Im not sure why or what the difference is.

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959908#3959908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959908