[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Purge existing process instances

kbutler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 10:34:50 EDT 2006

Hi -
I am currently integrating a project that includes jBPM, and do not have time to gain solid familiarity with its inner-workings.  Also I trust the community more than the vendor.  So I ask you here...

I am cleaning up what was a test database, to ready it for production.  One thing I want to clean up is all the pending jBPM process/task instances,  while retaining all the process/task definitions. Here is a list of the tables I think should be purged:

  | delete from JBPM_MODULEINSTANCE
  | delete from JBPM_PROCESSINSTANCE
  | delete from JBPM_TASKINSTANCE
  | delete from JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
  | delete from JBPM_TOKEN
  | delete from JBPM_TOKENVARIABLEMAP
  | delete from JBPM_TIMER
  | delete from JBPM_LOG

And here is a list of the tables that were empty, so I am ignoring:

  | /*
  | -- Tables which are currently unused (empty)
  | JBPM_COMMENT
  | JBPM_DESCISIONCONDITIONS
  | JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
  | JBPM_POOLEDACTOR
  | JBPM_RUNTIMEACTION
  | JBPM_SWIMLANE
  | JBPM_SWIMLANEINSTANCE
  | JBPM_TASKACTORPOOL
  | */

Can someone please tell me if this looks correct?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959909#3959909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959909