[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCache Weblogic 91 and JConsole issue!!

sphinxmember do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 17:27:29 EDT 2006

Hi Ben,

Can you help me find out the cause of this classcast exception and resolve it , That would be of great help.

JMX registration

Does Jboss cache registers with the available MBean server , when the jvm is started with the jmx agent enabled by setting the property in the weblogic startup "-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote"
I think it does thats the reason I see two cache mbeans exposed on the jconsole.

1. Under MBeans tab , it shows this kind of structure
Tree
 -jboss.cache
     --TreeCache-Cluster
        --- CacheMgmtInterceptor

2.  Again under Mbeas tab but under my own custom object names

Tree
 -Web
   -- testBean2 (Of Type AopCache, no interceptos etc are listed here)..

Thanks for your time .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960529#3960529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960529