[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Saving user specific preferences

jkoek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 17:17:10 EDT 2006

Sorry for my late response.
But on my work my machine is put is a secure zone, which doesn't allow me to access news feeds.

But at home, no such thing.

What I did/scenario;
1. Login as admin/admin
2. Set the user rights for user and admin to personalizerecursive on the page news.
    Set the expiration cache in portlet.xml in directory portal-samples.war to <expiration-cache>0</expiration-cache>
    Set the expires in portlet-instances.xml for the instance NewsPortletInstance2 to

               expires
               0

3. logout admin
4. login as user/user
5. changes both newsfeed to http://www.sleutelstad.nl/rss/nieuws.xml
6. logout as user

7. login as admin
8. changes both newsfeed to http://radio538.nl/538/xml/rss/headlines.jsp
9. logout as admin

Verification;
10. Login as user
11. Only one of the feeds is kept http://www.sleutelstad.nl/rss/nieuws.xml
      The other one shows the jboss matrix news feed.

12. Login as admin
13. None of the settings as been kept. Both NewsPorlets are showing the jboss newsfeed.

I have even stopped the JBoss AE + Portal but that didn't bring me anything.

So there seems to be a problem in what is saved and what not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960527#3960527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960527