[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Saving user specific preferences
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 17:17:10 EDT 2006
Sorry for my late response.
But on my work my machine is put is a secure zone, which doesn't allow me to access news feeds.
But at home, no such thing.
What I did/scenario;
1. Login as admin/admin
2. Set the user rights for user and admin to personalizerecursive on the page news.
Set the expiration cache in portlet.xml in directory portal-samples.war to <expiration-cache>0</expiration-cache>
Set the expires in portlet-instances.xml for the instance NewsPortletInstance2 to
3. logout admin
4. login as user/user
5. changes both newsfeed to http://www.sleutelstad.nl/rss/nieuws.xml
6. logout as user
7. login as admin
8. changes both newsfeed to http://radio538.nl/538/xml/rss/headlines.jsp
9. logout as admin
10. Login as user
11. Only one of the feeds is kept http://www.sleutelstad.nl/rss/nieuws.xml
The other one shows the jboss matrix news feed.
12. Login as admin
13. None of the settings as been kept. Both NewsPorlets are showing the jboss newsfeed.
I have even stopped the JBoss AE + Portal but that didn't bring me anything.
So there seems to be a problem in what is saved and what not.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960527#3960527
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960527
More information about the jboss-user