[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hibernate Validation / Page Scope --> allways new entity

mrwhite do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 07:56:14 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : PS: If you would have posted the xhtml containing "Kundenverwaltung" earlier, we could have made a phone call ;). It's really weird how many guys are talking English to each other here (and often having problems with it) though they could have it easier... in Thomas Heute's native language ;D.

You´re right, but due to the situation that this is an english forum we have to write down everything in english to get support.

Vielleicht könnte man ja mal eine deutsche Community-Seite gründen?

anonymous wrote : This is sufficient:
  | @Out(required=false)
I tested it. When i remove the scope=ScopeType.CONVERSATION the entity id gets lost between the validation and the next submit.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960648#3960648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960648