[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JVM Memory information

nabieh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 08:06:43 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : - Total memory gives the details of total heap memory space.

       We have set the maximum heap size to 1 GB, I am asking why I have only 137 free? And what do you mean by "Details of Total space"? I am lost! Total of what?
       Let us refer to a simple case, when I have 100 space, and the current free space is 30, then the used space must be 70. Where is the case in our example of Heap Size details? Thanks in advance.

Nabieh.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960649#3960649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960649