[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Jboss Forum 2.2.1-SP3 Bug?

johncena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 21:37:06 EDT 2006

I've tried deploying the jboss-forum-2.2.1.-SP3 to the jboss portal 2.2.1-SP3, and when I tried to go to the forum, I get a blank page. So, I've tried logging in as admin and I got this Edit Preference icon where I can see two default forums under a Dummy demo category (First and Second Forums). I tried to edit the category name and forum names but again when I go to http://localhost:8080/portal/../forum I get a blank page again!

Is this a bug or do I need more setup? I just followed the Forum docs, and it didnt work. Better... do you have a more detailed instructions for this? Please advise...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960848#3960848

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960848