[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Tutorial Feedback

ptmain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 22:15:30 EDT 2006

Gavin,

As always, thanks for the quick response!  I hope I didn't come accross too negatively in my original post - sometimes sarcasm is my primary form of communication.  So far I am very impressed with Seam, and I suspect that will only improve as I dig deeper!

Now I have to dig into that facelets example and figure out how that works!  I truly prefer the Tapestry model for tags, which I think Facelets provides (more or less) for JSF.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960856#3960856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960856